Friday, November 2, 2012

Welcome to my reality as I know it


Helen Keller
hjtyrs xghif97 tgjvky edrughlkl ;kjdbalfhhdlc
hfajknjhk nuk


ju [ hfiuajfkjh
[

8ey b98ffjkdh v
dj o

ji h
Unlike ·  · Share · 3 hours ago
·

Jacqueline Guerrero 
I know, Helen. it's just one of those nights. Sometimes I feel like no matter what I say or do, it doesn't matter. It's a lot like talking to a wall, and being disgusted at the rebounding echo, which I'm sure you can relate to at least to some degree. It's so hard to know people are suffering, people you care about, but either they aren't listening, or you cannot break through to them, for some reason or another. To feel isolated because you're different DOES hurt, I agree, but despite your disabilities, look at how much you've impacted the world... Through this page, you've allowed so many people to get things off of their chests that they had been holding in, because nobody cared, nobody would listen, and there was no outlet. It's hard when you have no support, but at least this page helps some people feel like they have some sort of belonging, somewhere, even if it is just venting or humor. It reminds that we aren't truly alone, somehow... Thank you for this. It may not have been your intentions through making this page, but that's the impact doing so has had.

This is my reality as I know. Rambling to some page based on Helen Keller that essentially serves as some form of socially networking rorchach test. If you think this is weird, then brace yourself, because the reality I experience is a lot more bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment